This blog is made available by Hanson Bridgett LLP for educational purposes only to communicate general information and a general understanding of the law. The information on this blog is not specific legal advice. By using this blog you understand that there is no attorney client relationship between you and Hanson Bridgett LLP. The information on this blog may be changed without notice and is not guaranteed to be complete, correct, or up-to-date, and may not reflect the most current legal developments. The blog should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney in your state.
Home » Disclaimer
Links We Like
- Tips and Tricks for Editing Appellate Briefs (and a Shameless Plug)
- Peremptory Challenges to a Judge: Use It Or Lose It
- Federal Appeals: What To Know About Panel Rehearings and Rehearings En Banc
- Costs and Attorney Fees on Appeal
- Federal Class Action Appeals – What’s the Deadline to Petition to Appeal When a Motion for Reconsideration Is Filed?